Wrapping-up a Year of Patient Experience in HVTI
- HVTI Patient Experience Overview: Christine Jellis, MD, PhD
- Session Introduction: Lars Svensson, MD, PhD
- Enhancing Patient Centered Care at Cleveland Clinic: Leslie Jurecko, MD
- Thoracic Surgery: Monisha Sudarshan, MD + George Capozzoli
- Cardiovascular Medicine: Thomas Callahan, MD + Lindsay Davis
- Vascular Surgery: Francis Caputo, MD + Dennis Lavender
- Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: Eric Roselli, MD & Hani Najm, MD + Tammie & Liam Purcell
*Patient media consent has been obtained.
- Explain how patient experience impacts both the patient and the enterprise.
- Employ behaviors that show we care about patients as unique individuals.
- Specify how your individual purpose, values, and strengths align with your contributions to the experience of patients and families.
Complete CME process to claim your credit
This online series is designed for physicians, allied health practitioners and students interested in complex cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit.
The information in this educational activity is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient's medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this CME activity are those of the authors/faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. In no event will The Cleveland Clinic Foundation be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this CME activity.
In accordance with the Standards for Commercial Support issued by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education requires resolution of all faculty conflicts of interest to ensure CME activities are Free of commercial bias.
The following faculty has indicated they have no relationship which, in the context of their presentation(s), could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest: Lars Svensson, MD, PhD, Hani Najm, MD, Christine Jellis, MD, Monisha Sudarshan, MD, Leslie Jurecko, Kathleen Breznai.
The following faculty has indicated that they may have a relationship, which in the context of their presentation(s) could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest: Eric E Roselli, MD, Activity Director: Abbott - Teaching and Speaking. Cook Medical - Teaching and Speaking. Cryolife, Inc. - Consulting. Edwards Lifesciences - Teaching and Speaking. LivaNova, PLC - Consulting, Teaching and Speaking. Medtronic - Consulting. Terumo - Teaching and Speaking. W.L. Gore & Associates - Consulting. Thomas Callahan, MD: Biotronik - Consulting. Francis Caputo, MD: Terumo - Teaching and Speaking.
For further information about this activity, contact Katie Breznai at [email protected]