Digital Health and the Care of the Cardiovascular Patient
From ConsultQD Live Admin on August 27th, 2020
- Introduction by Moderator: HVTI Center for Digital Health and Telemedicine Overview and Update | Khaldoun Tarakji, MD
- Case Presentation | Cameron Lambert, MD
- Approaches to Digital Health Implementation in Preventive Cardiology | Luke Laffin, MD
- Management of Heart Failure Patients using Digital Technology | Wilson Tang, MD
- Leveraging Technology: Cardiac Rehabilitation | Erik Van Iterson, PhD
- Digital Interventions to Improve Cardiometabolic Disorders | Dennis Bruemmer, MD
- Sports Cardiology: The Digital Experience | Michael Emery, MD
- Digital Tools to Enhance the Care of the Arrhythmia Patient | Khaldoun Tarakji, MD
- Identify implementation management and engagement strategies for patients with cardiovascular conditions
- Assess digital health technology and the use of mobile wireless technologies for public health
- Discuss the current impact of digital health and future opportunities
This online series is designed for physicians, allied health practitioners and students interested in complex cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit.
The information in this educational activity is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient's medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this CME activity are those of the authors/faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. In no event will The Cleveland Clinic Foundation be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this CME activity.
In accordance with the Standards for Commercial Support issued by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education requires resolution of all faculty conflicts of interest to ensure CME activities are Free of commercial bias.
The following faculty has indicated they have no relationship which, in the context of their presentation(s), could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest: Luke Laffin, MD, Dennis Bruemmer, MD, Erik Hoon Van Iterson, PhD, Wai Hong Wilson Tang, MD, Michael Emery, MD.
The following faculty has indicated that they may have a relationship, which in the context of their presentation(s) could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest: Eric E Roselli, MD, Activity Director: Cook Medical - Teaching and Speaking. Abbott - Teaching and Speaking. Cryolife, Inc. -Consulting. Edwards Lifesciences - Teaching and Speaking. LivaNova, PLC - Consulting, Teaching and Speaking. Medtronic - Consulting.Terumo - Teaching and Speaking. W.L. Gore & Associates - Consulting. Khaldoun Tarakji, MD: Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Consulting. AliveCor - Membership on advisory committee or review panels . Boston Scientific - Consulting. Medtronic - Consulting, Teaching and Speaking.
For further information about this activity, contact Katie Breznai at firstname.lastname@example.org